Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cyclone Ului.....

Just a quick update from me incase I happen to lose power for a lengthy amount of time or the likes. Cyclone Ului is headed our way unfortunately as a Category 3 cyclone expected to hit in the early hours of tomorrow morning. I have spent the last couple of days preparing for this and as such haven't had a whole lot of time for nappymaking. I have 3 outstanding orders at the moment and I promise I will get them done and out to you as soon as I possibly can.
If you email me and don't hear from me please also rest assured that I am not ignoring you and will get back to you as soon as I can.
The Widdlewuns family are a little scared of what's to come so please wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you mrs widdlewun?? I am really worried about you now. I really hope you are ok my friend :(
    huggles, xxoo

    ReplyDelete